Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Spirit Airlines | Free Spirit
Reload this Page >

Spirit credit card $100 companion flight voucher

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2022, 8:17 pm
Original Poster

When I signed up for the Spirit credit card from Bank America earlier this year, they promised 40,000 Free Spirit points plus a $100 companion flight voucher after spending $1,000 on the card in the first 90 days. I completed the spending, and the 40,000 points were posted to my account several weeks ago. But I haven't received any information regarding the $100 companion flight voucher. Apparently, it is a special code that is sent via email. Has anyone successfully received this benefit?

Thanks!
Old Apr 21, 2022, 9:19 pm

Originally Posted by newsmanhoss
When I signed up for the Spirit credit card from Bank America earlier this year, they promised 40,000 Free Spirit points plus a $100 companion flight voucher after spending $1,000 on the card in the first 90 days. I completed the spending, and the 40,000 points were posted to my account several weeks ago. But I haven't received any information regarding the $100 companion flight voucher. Apparently, it is a special code that is sent via email. Has anyone successfully received this benefit?

Thanks!
some ppl did get the voucher as the sign-up bonus stated; did you keep a copy of that written offer & contact BoA?
Old May 2, 2022, 8:08 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by danhouston
some ppl did get the voucher as the sign-up bonus stated; did you keep a copy of that written offer & contact BoA?
OK, so I called Bank of America. They said they can't help me and that I should contact the Spirit Guest Relations phone number listed on the back of my credit card.

I was skeptical, but called and Spirit actually gave me the code to redeem the voucher. They said I should have received it via email, but I never did.

Anyway, case closed. Hopefully the code works when I need to use it!
CaveatEmpty likes this.
Old Mar 1, 2023, 1:44 pm

Do you remember how long have you waited after you met your spending requirements to get those bonus miles from Spirit? Thanks.
Old Mar 9, 2023, 8:01 am

Programs: BW Diamond, Choice Plat, National Exec Elite
I got the code right away, had no problem using it.

I actually signed up for the card when the offer was 60000. The points posted very quickly after I hit the spend goal. I got the card primarily because I'm hoping they'll become JetBlue points in the future.
Old Mar 11, 2023, 9:24 am

Originally Posted by duxfan
I'm hoping they'll become JetBlue points in the future.
may not happen

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.