Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Spirit Airlines | Free Spirit
Reload this Page >

Spirit cannot figure out why my TSA Pre is not on boarding passes?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2022, 8:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle

super frustrating, my wife and I both have current TSA precheck accounts, we fly all the time and have never had an issue with AA, United, Delta, or SW, but every flight we've had with Spirit, they never include our TSA pre check on boarding passes. first time it happend I called and they resent boarding passes with TSA. But the last two flights, they didn't include it, and nobody at Spirit can figure it out. both on our departing and return trips, I checked in, recieved boarding passes sans TSA, called the 800 number, they said they'll fix when you check bags, person checking bags says I can see the info on your account, birthdate and TSA numbers are all correct, not sure how to fix, ask TSA. I then ask TSA, and they tell me to contact Spirit, ugh! We are a family of 6-7 when traveling, so the lower fares are meaningful, but I'm tired of getting to the airport 1 hour + early because of this issue! Anyone have this happen or can offer possible solutions?
Old Aug 31, 2022, 12:29 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Platinum, UA Gold
Did you add prior to checkin?
Does spirit not have digital boarding pass?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.