Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Madrid & Mallorca

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2007, 5:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gilpin
How sad you were forced to mingle with these ignorant inferiors. Still I have no doubt you set them right regarding what they should think and feel about their own life experiences.
It was rather sad, yes. And many of the comments were quite shocking.

But don't you worry, I'm happy to continue to give my opinions right here.

(here's a recent example showing that little has changed, the comments are still shocking...)
Old Jun 11, 2007, 5:47 pm

Originally Posted by LapLap
I'm happy to continue to give my opinions right here.
I have no problem with that whatsoever as long as you recognize they are only opinions.

The quoted part of my last post was obviously intended as sarcasm, even if I didn't use the rolleyes. For those who missed the first half of my last post which has been stranded at the end of page 1, here is the unquoted part:

You're completely misquoting me
The quotes were taken directly from the post in question.
Nowhere does it say this advice is confined to the ATMs of Madrid.
Nowhere does is say anything about any location other than Madrid. And if it really was meant as "no ATM's anywhere are 100% reliable" (despite the 100% Madrid context in which posted and the fact the term used was "The ATMs" rather than the generic "ATMs") then that is hardly shocking news to anyone, anywhere, and certainly doesn't constitute "advice" on visiting Madrid and Mallorca.

Last edited by gilpin; Jun 11, 2007 at 6:12 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.