Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Virtuo car rental

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2022, 9:39 pm
Original Poster

Virtuo car rental

Hi. Does anyone have recent experience with Virtuo car rental, particularly in Spain?

I’m considering renting from them at Barcelona-El Prat, but have some doubts whether it’s worth rolling the dice on an unknown startup.

Thanks.

Last edited by Petdog; Sep 26, 2022 at 2:55 pm Reason: Spelling
Old Oct 1, 2022, 4:32 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
I’ve used Virtuo many times in London and have always been very happy with them.
Isochronous and Petdog like this.
Old Jun 29, 2023, 10:17 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by ringingup
I’ve used Virtuo many times in London and have always been very happy with them.
I was happy with them in the UK earlier this year and plan to try them in France later this year, although I checked recently and I may be able to get a SUV through Europcar for 100 euros less than the A Class I have booked on Virtuo so may end up changing.
Petdog likes this.
Old Jun 30, 2023, 9:43 pm
Original Poster

Thank you both.

For a variety of reasons, I ended up going with Hertz:
  • My vehicle needs changed and Hertz had the larger vehicle I needed
  • I got a good rate (though not as good as Virtuo)
  • I was heading to the mountains and wasn't sure of Virtuo's assistance if I had a problem
  • I just didn't have the flexibility to experiment with Virtuo, though I would have liked to give it a try

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.