Search

Alicante Visit from Valencia

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2019, 9:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, AA Gold, base with everyone else
Alicante Visit from Valencia

Hello All,

Our family will be visiting Valencia and Madrid this summer. We will be spending 5 nights in each city. We have 2 kids under 10 with us. Thus, we are planning on pacing our visit to be not too packed since traveling with children could be more demanding. That said; I feel that 5 nights in Valencia will be too long. Is a day trip to Alicante worth it? Is there anything worth seeing in Alicante? I am choosing that city because it's the closest I could see on the map that might be feasible for a day trip. I am open on ideas of other places that we can do as a day trip from Valencia.

On a separate note, should we rent a car? Are drivers in Spain in general aggressive? Is it easy? I've never driven out of the U.S. other than Canada and one time in Asia. I wouldn't do the latter again unless it is an emergency.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.