Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Spain/Portugal/Gibraltar
Reload this Page >

Looking for Barcelona guide (for private tour)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2019, 6:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum

We will be in Barcelona in early July (party of 7-8), we are looking for a tour guide for 2 different tours.
1- A walking tour of Barcelona proper, would like some "food tour" aspects to be included.2- A half-day trip to Montserrat that should include transportation to/from our hotel in Barcelona.I know this might be 2 different guides/companies but would be happy to have recommendations from anybody that has had a good experience and is willing to recommend their favorite guide or company. We are looking for a private tour and understand that the price will reflect that.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 8:56 am

Programs: AA Platinum Pro (LT Gold), Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium, National Exec,Hyatt,Melia, BA Exec, Iberia+
I have a friend who gives tours, either walking or by bike, in Barcelona. We actually met through him doing a tour but then became friends. His name is Juan Carlos. Happy to pass his contact info if you like. He would be able to help on the walking/food tour. He doesn't do driving tours (e.g. Montserrat), but might be able to recommend someone.
Old Mar 5, 2019, 6:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum
Thank you @spainlover. I would appreciate his contact info.
Old Mar 5, 2019, 6:21 am

Programs: AA Platinum Pro (LT Gold), Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium, National Exec,Hyatt,Melia, BA Exec, Iberia+
Just sent to you via DM. Have a great trip!
Old Mar 13, 2019, 10:05 am

Programs: Delta platnium
Good morning,
we are also looking for a guide in Barcelona. Would you share your friends contact information so we may contact him?
thanks ��
Old Mar 14, 2019, 6:02 am

Hi @cast, sending you his phone number/WhatsApp via private message.

Have a great trip!
Old Apr 11, 2019, 9:06 am

Hello! I went to Barcelona last summer and we did a private tour with a Vespa, it was really amazing and funny, the company is called Vesping and it's near Sagrada Familia. I really recommend it!!
kmd0506 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.