Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Spain/Portugal/Gibraltar
Reload this Page >

Madrid and nearby off the beaten path things to see/do

Old Mar 4, 2019, 10:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: Virtuoso, Belmond Bellini, Le Club AccorHotels, Rosewood Elite, Shangri-La, Four Seasons PP, etc.

Hello! I have been to Madrid many a time and know all of the main places to visit and see. This time I'm taking two friends and will spend only four days in Madrid before heading to Holland. I want to explore off the beaten path places, any suggestions? Also, thinking about a day trip but just one because of limited time, which one would pick between Segovia and Toledo? or perhaps just El Escorial? Thanks!
Old Mar 4, 2019, 11:08 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Did you check up this thread?
I've been to both Toledo (2015) and Segovia (2018). Both have a lot of attractions and I do recommend both. If you haven't been to either, I'd go to Toledo first.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 11:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: Virtuoso, Belmond Bellini, Le Club AccorHotels, Rosewood Elite, Shangri-La, Four Seasons PP, etc.
Thanks! I've been to both but a long time and can't remember much other than they were very touristic, especially Toledo.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 11:21 am
Original Poster

BTW I just checked that thread. Thanks again!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.