Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Spain/Portugal/Gibraltar
Reload this Page >

Help! Do i have enough time to make my flight?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2018, 12:11 pm
Original Poster

Exclamation Help! Do i have enough time to make my flight?

Hello!

My boyfriend and I are traveling to Europe. Plans are to head to Barcelona and the next day fly to Prague, but I mistakenly booked our flight to Prague on the same day as we fly into Barcelona from the US. Our flight gets in at 1:45pm on Iberia and the next flight on RyainAir is a 3pm. Iberia flys into terminal 1 and RyainAir is terminal 2. Our flight from the US is a nonstop (so we wont have to worry about delayed connection flights) and we are not checking bags. Do you think we have enough time to make it to our Prague flight, or should we change it to the next day? Would we have to go through immigration before we go through our connecting domestic flight?
Old Mar 20, 2018, 11:27 am
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
As the OP has a robust-discussion thread in the Europe forum on this identical topic, and FlyerTalk disallows cross-posting, I'll close this thread and invite the discussion to continue here:
Ocn Vw 1K, Senior Moderator.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.