Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Spain/Portugal/Gibraltar
Reload this Page >

Anything open in BCN T1 landside between 1am-4am or 24H?

Old Mar 1, 2017, 9:18 pm
Original Poster

My wife and I are flying into BCN from OPO on Ryanair late Sunday night. Our flight lands in BCN in T2 at 11:50pm on Sunday night.

Then we have a departing flight on Turkish airlines to IST (and then into LAX) the following morning at 6am out of T1.

So we will have to collect our luggage from our Ryanair flight out of T2. Then transfer over to T1 for our next flight. But I am pretty sure that we won't be able to check into our Turkish airlines flight until 2 hours before our departure which is 4am. So I was wondering if there is anywhere in T1 to hangout before the Turkish airlines check in desks open at 4am?

By the time we pick up our bags from T2 and head over to T1, I would imagine we wouldn't get to T1 until after 1am. So we would only need to kill about 3 hours between 1am-4am. Is there a cafe or lounge open landside in T1 at that time?
Old Mar 5, 2017, 1:08 pm

There are 2 bars on the arrivals level that are open 24h according to the AENA website (http://www.aena.es/en/barcelona-airp...staurants.html), Caffe di Fiore and Lizarrán.

I know these 2, and they are not exactly the nicest places to spend the time (no nice corners to sit or anything), but at least you won’t starve. There might be others, but only for these 2 the 24h opening times are mentioned.
Old Mar 13, 2017, 3:56 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Tend to agree.

Spent a few hours overnight here during the Mobile Congress as no hotels !

Building work ALL night

nothing much in walking distance.

Pan & Co even charged for a small cup of hot water to go with the lukewarm coffee. First time I have ever been charged for this in Spain.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.