Wiki Posts
Search

Tenerife - Apartment/Self catering advice

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2013, 9:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SU/DL/US/MR
Tenerife - Apartment/Self catering advice

I normally go with Marriott when travelling but this time I am going to opt for an apartment style set up while in Tenerife. I've done some digging and searching on the net but I'm not hooked on any particular place as of yet.

It seems the self catering/apartment style set up is rather popular in Tenerife and is full of lots of hits and misses. If anyone has any advice on where to go and what to look for or out for, I would apppreciate your input.

I'm looking for something within walking distance to the beach...any beach, South Isle prefered. Budget on this trip is a slight concern as I am paying out the nose for other aspects of this trip. Accomidations are for me and my fiancee, we are both early 30's, nightlife and excitement are not at the top of the list.... comfort and relaxation is.

Thanks in advance for your help and comments. Safe travels to all of you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.