Search

Spain - Online English language travel agency

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2012, 10:35 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: Starbucks Gold
Spain - Online English language travel agency

Any such websites? Going to Spain and wanting to get a package to fly to Marakesh for a few days\week
Old Jan 6, 2012, 7:34 am

Programs: BA Silver, IHG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, Avis Preferred Plus, Amex Plat
What sort of package are you looking for? And where in Spain will you be starting?

The usual suspects (e.g.: Expedia) will sell you a flight and hotel package. Also Easyjet and Ryanair are among the airlines flying between Spain and Marrakech. They will more than happily bundle a hotel with your flight.

Or of course you could just buy the flight and book accommodation separately, which may work out cheaper.
Old Jan 6, 2012, 10:57 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: Starbucks Gold
I'm in Canada and was looking for something equivalent to http://www.flightcentre.ca/ or the UK site https://www.mercury-direct.co.uk

that has packages and charter flights that also include the low cost carriers.

My other option is to take a stopover in London and book a package from there to Morocco or Malta or somewhere
Old Jan 11, 2012, 3:02 am

Programs: BA Silver, IHG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, Avis Preferred Plus, Amex Plat
I don't know which travel agents operate in the Spanish market, but to be honest I'm not sure what they would be able to offer that Expedia and the rest can't.

For low cost carriers, it's best to check prices with them direct, or via skyscanner.net. Then see if they have option to bundle a hotel. (But even if they do, it will most likely be just a flight + hotel, not a full package.) Then check the scheduled airlines with Expedia.

Wikipedia will give you an idea of who flies where.

If you go from the UK, Thomson and Thomas Cook are the two big tour operators here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.