Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Spain/Portugal/Gibraltar
Reload this Page >

Barcelona & Madrid for 5 nights, 4 guys in our mid twenties, suggestions?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2011, 7:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP

Myself and three buddies took advantage of the Delta mistake fares a couple months back and booked a long weekend in Barcelona (4 nights) with one night in Madrid, this upcoming weekend (mar 31-apr 5)

Any suggestions on nightlife/restaurants? We're staying in a hostel on La Rambla, which was recommended by those that have been there. Researching nightlife and restaurants is proving to be rather difficult though, any suggestions? No real plans as of yet, but would like to obviously hit a great tapas place, a suggested Michelin-quality restaurant that isn't too formal, and any recommendations on bars/nightlife. Sightseeing is pretty much covered, but if anyone has suggestions other than the basics, I'm all ears.

Edit-- forgot to mention Madrid. We're a bit off the beaten path, staying at the Intercontinental (originally were going to a Real Madrid match that has since changed dates). Planning to sightsee instead, but would love suggestions for nightlife/restaurant/sites as well.

Last edited by ken7; Mar 29, 2011 at 7:31 pm Reason: Addtl info
Old Mar 30, 2011, 12:06 pm

FYI Real Madrid host Tottenham in CL Qfinals Tuesday the 5th and tickets are still available at www.servicaixa.com. Can you extend your trip by a day?

Curious to see suggestions here as well as I'll be making a first trip to Madrid myself for the match. COYS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.