Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Barcelona in november

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2010, 3:16 am
Original Poster

Barcelona in november

i am planning on a 3 night stay in Barcelona this coming November ... any advise on what I shall expect on the 2nd-3rd weeks of November? Does the rain really get heavy usually? Id appreciate your advise so I will know what to expect especially I am going over there for my photography portfolio ... thanks guys!
Old Sep 7, 2010, 6:53 am

Programs: AA, DL
I was in Barcelona over Thanksgiving weekend last year and the weather was perfect! I wore long sleeves during the day and no jacket and I was fine. We even had a dinner outside and although it was a little chilly there were pleanty of others eating outside. Of course weather can change at any time but I was 100% happy with the weather at the end of November in Barcelona!

Good luck!
Old Sep 7, 2010, 7:03 am
kpc

Programs: QF Plat, VA Gold, HH Diam, PC Plat, SPG Gold
I was in Barcelona last November (1st 2 weeks), did not see any rain; days were perfect, nights a little chilly but nothing a light jacket could not fix. Enjoy your trip, especially the food...tapas, tapas....^
Old Sep 14, 2010, 9:03 pm

take a taxi to family church

i dont know of weather....in nov...but in march was nice......you can walk from church of family all the way to water front and see much sites.....and metro back....vary easy.....nice place want return
Old Sep 25, 2010, 2:59 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by remphish1
I was in Barcelona over Thanksgiving weekend last year and the weather was perfect! I wore long sleeves during the day and no jacket and I was fine. We even had a dinner outside and although it was a little chilly there were pleanty of others eating outside. Of course weather can change at any time but I was 100% happy with the weather at the end of November in Barcelona!

Good luck!
That's great to hear!!!
Old Sep 27, 2010, 8:05 pm

Programs: Credit Cards
i too am thinking of visiting southern spain in november/december... good to hear that the weather isn't horrible

i was in central france in october last year and it was very chilly particularly towards the end of the month
Old Nov 18, 2010, 1:17 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AA Admirals Club, Marriott PLT Premier, Hertz President's Circle
Ill be in BCN in mid Jan for 4 days or so! I hope its not too cold.
Old Nov 30, 2010, 10:14 am

I just returned from Barcelona where I spent the Thanksgiving weekend. It was wonderful. Sunny during the day, no rain. Yes it was a bit chilly particularly when the sun went down. Bring sweaters and a warm coat. It was about 60 F each day. We were also able to dine outside comfortably. Many places have these flame heaters which really helps.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.