Price tracker?

Old Feb 18, 2024, 8:04 pm
Original Poster

Price tracker?

Any apps that you all use that are able to track (and alert) on price changes for Southwest? I tend to just let google flights alert me for all other airlines, but looking for something that’s more automated than me checking southwest every few days to see if prices changed on a few flights (which has been fruitful recently - received about $75 back each for summer flights over a couple of rounds).

Thanks!
Old Feb 18, 2024, 9:07 pm
jmw

TripIt Pro (paid edition) tracks fares on your Southwest reservations. If it is a points reservation, you need to manually input the equivalent cost in dollars.
jjbiv likes this.
Old Feb 19, 2024, 7:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
Southwest has been rather agressive shutting down sites that scrap their website.
Old Feb 20, 2024, 7:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sea_flyer_17
Any apps that you all use that are able to track (and alert) on price changes for Southwest? I tend to just let google flights alert me for all other airlines, but looking for something that’s more automated than me checking southwest every few days to see if prices changed on a few flights (which has been fruitful recently - received about $75 back each for summer flights over a couple of rounds).

Thanks!
Depending on route, the legacies will often match WN fare sales. So setting a Google Flights fare alert on a route may actually work reasonably well as a proxy even though they don't track WN fares. WN just launched a $49 fare sale today and you can see DL is matching WN $49 fares on DTW-MDW from a Google Flights search --

nsx likes this.

Last edited by xliioper; Feb 20, 2024 at 7:28 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.