Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Christmas Travel through MDW

Search this Thread

Old Dec 24, 2008, 1:39 am

Programs: Silver Level: DL, Non-Elite: AS, UA, AA, WN
Just checked your flight status BNA fan, hope things are going OK for you even though it appears that they are not.

Flightview has it as "call airline". WN's site is my last resort but at least it says "boarding". Hopefully you'll get out of Chicago by the time I get in tomorrow morning (at around 10:30 AM, hopefully). If you don't, let me buy you a drink.
Old Dec 25, 2008, 8:33 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Khabibul35
Hopefully you'll get out of Chicago by the time I get in tomorrow morning (at around 10:30 AM, hopefully). If you don't, let me buy you a drink.
lol, I came close to getting a free drink (and I would have gladly taken you up on the offer). After we got an a/c and boarded, the captain timed out for the day.

Long story short, I got into PIT just after 6am. The plane had 40 minutes of rest before it left for a 7am departure to MDW and OAK.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.