Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

"Naked on a Jet Plane" Southwest Parody song

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2003, 12:31 am
Original Poster

Remember the incident awhile back involving two pilots flying the aircraft in their underwear?

A band made up a song about the incident to the tune of Leavin' on a Jet Plane and it can be heard here:

http://www.anitavacation.com/article...jetplane.shtml

It takes awhile to download, but it's really cute and the band is great.

Mike
Old Jul 25, 2003, 12:40 pm

Programs: AA Plat, BA, DL, Frontier, NWA, SWA, UA, HHonors Gold, Priority Club Plat, Choice Priv, BW, Diners
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by LoneStarMike:

Remember the incident awhile back involving two pilots flying the aircraft in their underwear?

A band made up a song about the incident to the tune of Leavin' on a Jet Plane and it can be heard here:

http://www.anitavacation.com/article...jetplane.shtml

It takes awhile to download, but it's really cute and the band is great.
</font>
It doesn't take long to download the lyrics which are right on the page you link to, and reading them it's clear that the people who wrote song have never flown Southwest, only read the news story. Look:

"First the pilot's drunk and then he's nude.
And then they feed us crappy food.
In first class you can see their ding-a-ling."

Feed us food (crappy or not)??? First class section??? This bears zero resemlance to any Southwest flight (clothing optional pilots or not) that I've ever been on!

[This message has been edited by Stefan Daystrom (edited 07-25-2003).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.