Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trip Report to Los Gatos CA

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2008, 12:22 am
Original Poster

Trip Report to Los Gatos CA

So this is going to be one of the most interesting trip reports akin to flying the friendly skies. I took a short hop on the bus to Los Gatos CA where we had Jazz in the Plazz. Todays artist was Clarie Martin and Southwest Alrlines was there giving away beach blankets, peanuts, snacks and drinks.

Flight attendants were there offering the in-flight service just like onboard. The penuts were free-flowing along with their snackbox treats from Ritz Crackers to Chips Ahoy. Southwest was even giving away a chance to win 2 tickets to New Orleans.

The flight attendant said this was the best flight ever here at a live concert. One didn't have to go far to get the hospitality of SWA. They are the official airline so we were munching away at the snacks. Also they had wine and beer only this time we did not have to pay the cost and we did not have to use our certificates.

It was a fun evening. I had a chance at intermission to talk and joke with the flight attendants. We came up with a funny safety demo that the flight attendant promised to incorporate into his next flight.
Old Jun 26, 2008, 12:54 am

There were WN F/A's doing an inflight service on a bus? Did I read that correctly or is it time for bed? (heh, it's 3AM local here)
Old Jun 26, 2008, 8:14 am
In Memoriam - Company Representative - Southwest Airlines

Programs: Southwest spokesperson
This sounds like one of the many community events with which we get involved across the country. Thanks for sharing the great time you had.
Brian
Old Jun 26, 2008, 8:20 am
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
It sounded to me like the F/A's were at the event, not on the bus daniel mentioned ...
Old Jul 3, 2008, 12:11 am
Original Poster

It was a Staycation

This is one of my events as part of my"Staycation" to save the cost of airfares and fuel prices.
Old Jul 3, 2008, 2:46 am

Programs: WN CP/A-List, AS MVPG75K
Originally Posted by danielonn
This is one of my events as part of my"Staycation" to save the cost of airfares and fuel prices.
Did I read that correctly? Someone from Flyertalk not wanting to travel somewhere?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.