Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HELP! Recovering funds from cancelled PNRs!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2007, 1:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Lifetime Gold, Hertz PC
Exclamation HELP! Recovering funds from cancelled PNRs!

When my old IBM died, I also lost the information on previous reservation information with WN. Some of these were cancelled and I kept the ticketless confirmations just so that I can maintain a list of PNR codes that had useable funds associated with them.

I unfortunately no longer have this information, and I am also without my RR numbers at the moment. Is there a way that I can find these PNR codes back? If there is a way for me to track this with Southwest by telling them which credit cards I might've used, etc, does that help at all?

One of my credit cards actually do show some records of SWA purchase and they only have reference codes, not the PNR codes. Do you guys think that SW would be able to use these codes (these are from back in November 2006) to find the matching funds that are useable?

OR, Can they search by my email address and see which PNRs were associated with my email address?

It's about 150 dollar worth of stuff, I could REALLY use them...

Thanks for any input guys.

Sean
Old Mar 9, 2007, 3:04 am

Auracon, I believe a call to Southwest with your name and the Credit Card account numbers used to purchase the tickets will allow Southwest to search for your available funds information.
Old Mar 9, 2007, 5:52 am

Programs: OnePass, HawaiianMiles, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards, SkyMiles, Amex MR, SPG, Hhonors
They can even resend your old confirmations that have credit back to your email so that you can have them on your new computer.^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.