Community
Wiki Posts
Search

forfeit CP for some other reward

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2006, 8:41 pm
Original Poster

forfeit CP for some other reward

I just recently received a Southwest Companion Pass which i won't be able to take full advantage of. Will SW offer me something else in place of my CP?
Old Dec 17, 2006, 9:34 pm

Programs: WN CP
IIRC, they used to allow you to trade it for four RR awards, but this is no longer true.
Old Dec 17, 2006, 9:50 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
FAQ 36f.
Old Dec 18, 2006, 7:37 am

Programs: Globalist, Marriott Plat, various sundry
Originally Posted by Kalun47
I just recently received a Southwest Companion Pass which i won't be able to take full advantage of. Will SW offer me something else in place of my CP?
What you MAY want to consider, as well:

I don't know if you fly any legacies, etc., but some airlines will consider the CP for status matching. (I've had success with NW and US - I'd imagine UA would be ok, too, and would be a better option than US - getting matched to mid-tier elite). CO, to my knowledge, doesn't, but YMMV.
Old Dec 18, 2006, 11:44 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by gmax58

I don't know if you fly any legacies, etc., but some airlines will consider the CP for status matching. (I've had success with NW and US - I'd imagine UA would be ok, too, and would be a better option than US - getting matched to mid-tier elite). CO, to my knowledge, doesn't, but YMMV.
wow, that sounds awewsome. you got a PM.
Old Dec 27, 2006, 10:11 am

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Delta Gold, Alaska Gold
Originally Posted by gmax58

Any success matching?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.