Wiki Posts
Search

Award travel question - one way

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2004, 9:41 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Award travel question - one way

Per the Southwest website, it states that "A Rapid Rewards Award is composed of 2 Flight Coupons (A and B). Each Flight Coupon is good for one-way travel".

Can each electronic one way (A and B) be used for two people flying one way from the same destination?

Thanks.
Old Dec 5, 2004, 9:59 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by sggolf
Per the Southwest website, it states that "A Rapid Rewards Award is composed of 2 Flight Coupons (A and B). Each Flight Coupon is good for one-way travel".

Can each electronic one way (A and B) be used for two people flying one way from the same destination?

Thanks.
Yes. I've done it a number of times over the years.
Old Dec 5, 2004, 11:13 am

We use them that way also. If we are traveling in even numbers and using RR in even numbers we book outgoing one way and returning one way, so it uses up the oldest RR first, then if for some reason a portion of the trip is changed or cancelled we are consuming the oldest first.
Old Dec 6, 2004, 11:23 pm
Suspended

Programs: WN RR,UA MP,AA
Did you ever get the boarding pass with

Originally Posted by CalItalian
Yes. I've done it a number of times over the years.
SSSS
Old Dec 7, 2004, 6:45 am
Original Member

If you don't want to offer a government employee a free grope, book two award RTs, and cancel the back half (and call to get the 9/11 tax refund).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.