3x points on MDW + ORD flights 4/2-5/22

Old Apr 5, 2024, 2:47 am
Original Poster

3x points on MDW + ORD flights 4/2-5/22

"Earn 3X Rapid Rewards® points* on qualifying flights when you fly to or from Chicago (O’Hare) or Chicago (Midway). Register, book, and fly between 4/2-5/22."

Check the promotions section of your account for the registration.

I avoid MDW whenever I can but for those who have to go there, it helps.
jjbiv and dc2 like this.
Old Apr 5, 2024, 11:08 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
We are flying BOS/MDW/LGB in two weeks, already booked. Can I add this promotion to the existing fare?

If I rebook, it's $110 more for the two of us, so probably not worth it
Old Apr 5, 2024, 11:20 am
dc2

Programs: Marriott: LTP
I wonder if this is targeted? I can’t seem to find this promotion on my account.
Old Apr 5, 2024, 12:28 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
PROMOTION: "Chica-GO for 3x points!

Earn 3X Rapid Rewards® points* on qualifying flights when you fly to or from Chicago (O’Hare) or Chicago (Midway). Register, book, and fly between 4/2-5/22.
*Terms apply.

PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Terms and Conditions
Only the Rapid Rewards® Member who received this email/offer from Southwest Airlines® is eligible for this promotion. Offer is non-transferable. Earn triple Rapid Rewards points when you register and book a qualifying flight on Southwest Airlines between 5:00pm Central Standard Time (“CST”) on April 2, 2024, and 11:59 p.m. CST on May 22, 2024 (the “Promotional Period”). To register for this promotion, you will need to provide your Southwest Rapid Rewards™ account number at the time of registration. If you do not have a Rapid Rewards® account number, you may register for an account by going online to Southwest.com/rapidrewards to become a Member. Rapid Rewards accounts are free. Once you complete and submit the enrollment form, you will be automatically registered for this promotion if all eligibility requirements are met.
Member must register for this promotion, during the Promotion Period and registration must be completed prior to commencement of travel. Member's qualifying flight(s) must be booked through Southwest Airlines during the Promotional Period for travel during the Promotional Period. Member's flight(s) must be completed during the Promotional Period.

Member’s Rapid Rewards® account number must be entered at the time of booking Member’s qualifying flight during the Promotional Period to earn the bonus Rapid Rewards points for that flight. A qualifying flight is a one-way revenue flight on Southwest Airlines to or from Chicago (Midway) or Chicago (O’Hare), including any intermediate stops and/or connections on Southwest Airlines. Travel booked and/or flown prior to registration for this promotion is not eligible for the triple points offer. Rapid Rewards earned points are calculated using base fare. Member will receive 24 bonus points per dollar spent on Business Select® fares, 20 bonus points on Anytime fares, 16 bonus points on Wanna Get Away Plus® fares, and 12 bonus points on Wanna Get Away® fares. Bonus points are in addition to the standard flight points earned through Rapid Rewards. Bonus points will not count toward A-List, A-List Preferred, or Companion Pass® qualification. Member will receive bonus Rapid Rewards points within 72 hours after completion of entire ticket. Charter flights, group travel, Companion Pass Southwest Vacations® packages, and reward travel do not qualify for promotion. Valid on Southwest Airlines published scheduled service. Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualification for promotion. This promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion.All Rapid Rewards rules and regulations apply and can be found at All Rapid Rewards® rules and regulations apply and can be found at Southwest.com/rrterms.Southwest reserves the right to amend, suspend, or change the Rapid Rewards program and/or Rapid Rewards program rules at any time without notice. Rapid Rewards Members do not acquire property rights in accrued points. The number of Rapid Rewards points needed for a particular Southwest flight is set by Southwest and will vary depending on destination, time, day of travel, demand, fare type, point redemption rate, and other factors, and is subject to change at any time until the booking is confirmed.
Old Apr 5, 2024, 10:49 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Out of my Element
We are flying BOS/MDW/LGB in two weeks, already booked. Can I add this promotion to the existing fare?

If I rebook, it's $110 more for the two of us, so probably not worth it
I don't think layovers count. Chicago must be the origin or destination.
Old Apr 6, 2024, 6:05 am

Programs: American and Southwest. Hilton and Marriott hotels primarily.
Travel booked and/or flown prior to registration for this promotion is not eligible for the triple points offer.
So no, you cannot add it to an existing reservation.
Old Apr 6, 2024, 11:39 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Originally Posted by m907
Thanks for the info
Old Apr 6, 2024, 1:25 pm

Programs: LTP, PP
Originally Posted by m907
Always worth a check to see if breaking the trip up into 2 separate paid segments is worth the cost. Sometimes its the same. I used to do that to and fro MDW during the double credit days, triple on some Fridays

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.