Fighting for status match

Old May 17, 2023, 5:02 pm

Originally Posted by BusinessElite25
southwest hates me I went in to my app today the day before my flight tomorrow night and my reservation isnt there. I searched it and I was getting emails so I knew it was still active but my rapid rewards was out of the reservation!!! So I just added it but its already within 36 hours so I guess Ill be behind the early birds. Anyone know if I still have to check in at T-24?

avogadro, glad it worked out for you!!! I should try it too 😀
My first booking after attaining A-List (last week) also lost its RR - I didn't figure it out until I got C-15 after having to access it through the manage my booking page. I think I read about this happening to someone else, too. Just a heads up for anyone else - we ended up using two upgrades (one of which was lost after a long delay and us being the last two pax on a full plane.)
Old May 17, 2023, 5:21 pm

Originally Posted by BusinessElite25
southwest hates me I went in to my app today the day before my flight tomorrow night and my reservation isnt there. I searched it and I was getting emails so I knew it was still active but my rapid rewards was out of the reservation!!! So I just added it but its already within 36 hours so I guess Ill be behind the early birds. Anyone know if I still have to check in at T-24?

avogadro, glad it worked out for you!!! I should try it too 😀
This is a known issue and requires a WN rep adding your RR number back in. Too late for those who noticed only upon check-in, but it can be sorted out for future flights. Reps are apparently unaware of the specific booking dates affected, but its being addressed.
synergistic likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.