Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

What happens if a COS (was POS) misses preboarding due to a late conx?

Old Nov 16, 2022, 11:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards, Jetblue TrueBlue, American Advantage

Been doing 2nd seat due to my weight for years but never with a connection. May have to do a tight connection and if my incoming flight is late I may miss preboarding. How do they ensure I get a second seat?
Old Nov 16, 2022, 3:25 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by Jerseyguy
Been doing 2nd seat due to my weight for years but never with a connection. May have to do a tight connection and if my incoming flight is late I may miss preboarding. How do they ensure I get a second seat?
I don't recall seeing this question before. When you arrive, find any gate agent and ask her to phone your departure gate to phone the departure gate and tell them that (your name), a Customer Of Size, is on his way. Then hope they save a pair of seats for you.
Old Nov 16, 2022, 5:01 pm

In the future may I suggest using the abbreviation for CUSTOMER of size ( the actual name for large passengers at WN) rather than Passenger of size in your title.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who read POS as something other than what it was meant to be, lol
OzzyOzzie, screeton and djp98374 like this.
Old Nov 27, 2022, 10:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards, Jetblue TrueBlue, American Advantage
Originally Posted by flyer4512
In the future may I suggest using the abbreviation for CUSTOMER of size ( the actual name for large passengers at WN) rather than Passenger of size in your title.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who read POS as something other than what it was meant to be, lol
It's ok some people call me that as well sometimes 😁

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.