Wiki Posts
Search

No email confirmations

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2021, 4:03 am
Original Member
Original Poster

No email confirmations

Is anyone having an issue where you aren't getting email confirmations for flights booked? Agent sent 3x but never got it. If I booked a flight, I'd get the points adjustment email but no confirmation of flight booked.
Old Sep 15, 2021, 10:14 am
Company Representative - Southwest Airlines

Programs: Rapid Rewards, IHG/Kimpton, Bonvoy, AA/oneworld, British Airways
Originally Posted by sggolf
Is anyone having an issue where you aren't getting email confirmations for flights booked? Agent sent 3x but never got it. If I booked a flight, I'd get the points adjustment email but no confirmation of flight booked.
DM me with your confirmation number and e-mail address and I'll be happy to research.
Old Sep 15, 2021, 4:52 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Thanks. Some emails eventually came but hours later.
Old Sep 15, 2021, 4:56 pm

Delete
Old Sep 15, 2021, 4:58 pm

Originally Posted by SWAVictor
DM me with your confirmation number and e-mail address and I'll be happy to research.
Originally Posted by SWAVictor
My wife and I have been waiting since JUNE for two $100 LUV vouchers over a flight cancellation.

I seem to get every other email from WN , including several emails stating the vouchers are on the way as they have been reissued several times.

I know this is not my email problem and I know the emails aren't in spam..........I even added an old email address ([email protected]) that sent me a LUV voucher in the past to my address book.

If you Google Southwest email problems there are a bunch but WN is telling me others are getting vouchers...........they also say they can't book me a flight using the voucher nor can they send them via USPS.

I have spent hours on the phone with WN and sent dozens of emails, still no luck
Old Sep 16, 2021, 8:15 am
Company Representative - Southwest Airlines

Programs: Rapid Rewards, IHG/Kimpton, Bonvoy, AA/oneworld, British Airways
Originally Posted by flyer4512
My wife and I have been waiting since JUNE for two $100 LUV vouchers over a flight cancellation.

I seem to get every other email from WN , including several emails stating the vouchers are on the way as they have been reissued several times.

I know this is not my email problem and I know the emails aren't in spam..........I even added an old email address ([email protected]) that sent me a LUV voucher in the past to my address book.

If you Google Southwest email problems there are a bunch but WN is telling me others are getting vouchers...........they also say they can't book me a flight using the voucher nor can they send them via USPS.

I have spent hours on the phone with WN and sent dozens of emails, still no luck
I'm not as familiar with the systems that issue and e-mail vouchers, and the tools to research are different than what I have access to for itinerary receipts.

With that said, I'll be happy to try to dig around and see if I can find who can help research this issue, if you want to DM me some details like e-mail address, confirmation # that the voucher might have been issued against, names for vouchers, etc.

In the mean time, have you tried giving them an alternate e-mail address to send the vouchers to?

A couple possibilities come to mind, your e-mail service provider may be blocking them from your inbox for some reason, or they may have "bounced" an e-mail back to us, which put your address on a do not send list.
I've been able to help others with the "bounce" issue for itinerary receipts in the past. Again, not sure how all of that works on voucher e-mails, but I'll sure try to find out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.