Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

50x points on $100 purchases on Chase Southwest credit card - June 11th only

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2021, 4:36 pm
Original Poster

Since it's only on the first $100, it maxes out at 5000 points.

*During the one-day promotional period of 6/11/2021 from 12:00:00 AM ET – 11:59 PM E.T., you will qualify and earn a total of 50 points for each $1 spent with any Rapid Rewards Credit Card, on up to $100.00 in total purchases, made directly with Southwest Airlines®, including flight, inflight, Southwest® gift card, Rapid Rewards Points Center, and on Southwest Vacations® packages ("Qualifying Purchases"). That's 48 bonus points on top of the 2 points already earned on Qualifying Purchases made with the Rapid Rewards Priority, Premier, Plus or Employee Credit Cards or 47 bonus points on top of the 3 points already earned on Qualifying Purchases made with a Rapid Rewards Performance Business Credit Card or 49 bonus points made with any remaining Rapid Rewards Credit Cards. Qualifying Purchases made on a qualifying Rapid Rewards Credit Card during the Promotion Period are eligible for this offer. Delays by the merchant, such as shipping, could extend the transaction date beyond the offer period. You'll earn points on Qualifying Purchases made with your Rapid Rewards® Credit Card by you or an authorized user of the account. The bonus points will count towards Companion Pass but will not count towards A-List or A-List Preferred qualification. Please allow up to 8 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period for bonus points to post to your Rapid Rewards account. To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This bonus offer is non-transferable and applies only to the account of the primary Cardmember referenced in this offer. All Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Cards are eligible.
nsx and Air Houston like this.
Old Jun 7, 2021, 4:39 pm
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
That’s great that it’s for gift cards too. I didn’t read the email carefully enough at first and thought it was just for ticket purchases- was going to just buy a random $100 fare and then cancel for credit- but GCs is even better!
Old Jun 7, 2021, 4:54 pm

Yep - $100 gift card in my future. Use points, but will certainly use it for all my $5.60 charges for flights!
Easy 5000 points.
AsiaTraveler likes this.
Old Jun 7, 2021, 5:53 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100k, UA Silver, AC P25k, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum
Is this per RR account or if you have a personal and business card you can stack this?
AsiaTraveler likes this.
Old Jun 7, 2021, 6:16 pm

Programs: UA Silver
Originally Posted by dw
That’s great that it’s for gift cards too. I didn’t read the email carefully enough at first and thought it was just for ticket purchases- was going to just buy a random $100 fare and then cancel for credit- but GCs is even better!
Email? I got no similar email. Maybe it is targeted?
Old Jun 7, 2021, 6:28 pm

Originally Posted by isaacchambers
Is this per RR account or if you have a personal and business card you can stack this?
I'd like to know the answer to this too
Old Jun 7, 2021, 6:36 pm
Original Member

This is the link stating this but I couldn't find an email or find this offer on the homepage.

https://www.southwest.com/SWACardBonusOffer50X/
Old Jun 7, 2021, 6:51 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, F9 100k, NK Gold, UA *S, Hyatt Glob, Bonvoy Titanium
5000 points?

so this is like being a lucky 'winner' of the daily anniversary contest. 100 times over.

​​​​​
pgh234 and Air Houston like this.
Old Jun 7, 2021, 7:39 pm

Totally buying a gift card on Friday!
Air Houston likes this.
Old Jun 7, 2021, 8:10 pm

Programs: UA Silver
Originally Posted by sggolf
This is the link stating this but I couldn't find an email or find this offer on the homepage.

https://www.southwest.com/SWACardBonusOffer50X/
Note the wording below in that link. It seems to imply that it only allies to those receiving the offer...i.e. it is targeted.

This bonus offer is non-transferable and applies only to the account of the primary Cardmember referenced in this offer.
Old Jun 7, 2021, 9:06 pm
Original Member

Just got the email from Chase Card Services with title, "Sggolf, Earn 50x points per $1 on Southwest® purchases on June 11, 2021 with your Southwest Rapid Rewards® Credit Card."
Old Jun 7, 2021, 9:13 pm

Programs: Delta 2M DM, Southwest A List and CP
No Luv for me (yet)
Old Jun 7, 2021, 10:59 pm

I got the email. Hello gift card on Friday!
Old Jun 8, 2021, 4:31 am

Will the gift card trigger the $75 Southwest Chase credit for the year? I will find out Friday.
futuramadramallama likes this.
Old Jun 8, 2021, 7:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
What was the email/subject title on the targeted email?

That will help some of us search for it. I get so many WN emails, I could have missed it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.