Southwest 50 Year Sweepstakes

Old Jun 16, 2021, 8:55 am

emptied all 3 suitcases...
Old Jun 16, 2021, 9:34 am

Programs: LTP, PP
Originally Posted by Ocn Vw 1K
Same here. Unable to get the entry screen to execute the suitcases to load onto the conveyor belt.
Me too - but did get the "so close" email a few minutes later. Not a banner day for WN IT. Maybe they were hacked...
Old Jun 16, 2021, 11:01 am

Originally Posted by Ocn Vw 1K
Same here. Unable to get the entry screen to execute the suitcases to load onto the conveyor belt.
Same here
Old Jun 16, 2021, 12:58 pm
Company Representative - Southwest Airlines

Programs: Rapid Rewards, IHG/Kimpton, Bonvoy, AA/oneworld, British Airways
Good Afternoon.

I have shared this mornings issues with accessing the game, and learned that our vendor performed some maintenance that may have caused some intermittent screen freezing issues.
The maintenance should be completed, and all should be functioning as expected.

Please let me know if you continue to see any performance issues with the site.
Old Jun 16, 2021, 3:26 pm

Programs: United Mileage Plus, BA Executive Club, Hyatt Gold Passport
On one of my recent entries, I entered my information, submitted it,and was then returned to the entry screen. When I tried re-entering my information, I got a message saying I was only allowed one olay per day. I also got a thanks for playing email. So I guess the outcome is determined prior to opening the suitcases?
Old Jun 16, 2021, 4:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
Originally Posted by jsnearline
On one of my recent entries, I entered my information, submitted it,and was then returned to the entry screen. When I tried re-entering my information, I got a message saying I was only allowed one olay per day. I also got a thanks for playing email. So I guess the outcome is determined prior to opening the suitcases?
Yes, as others have mentioned.
Old Jun 16, 2021, 9:00 pm

I'm not sure why they think a buggy contest with barely any rewards, that requires you to log in from scratch each day then do 3 separate luggage clicks when the reward is already determined is a great PR move. Instead of spreading happiness and cheer they are spreading annoyance. They should talk to whoever ran the AA contest, that one was fabulous
ursine1 and FlyDeltaMD88 like this.
Old Jun 16, 2021, 9:17 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by disalex
I'm not sure why they think a buggy contest with barely any rewards, that requires you to log in from scratch each day then do 3 separate luggage clicks when the reward is already determined is a great PR move. Instead of spreading happiness and cheer they are spreading annoyance. They should talk to whoever ran the AA contest, that one was fabulous
Yup, I won one day and got 50 points, from the sound of things I'm one of the lucky ones as well.

Maybe they're saving up for a big hullabaloo on the 18th?
disalex likes this.
Old Jun 16, 2021, 9:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
Originally Posted by FlyDeltaMD88
Yup, I won one day and got 50 points, from the sound of things I'm one of the lucky ones as well.

Maybe they're saving up for a big hullabaloo on the 18th?
Oh boy. And what will you do with those 50 points - LOL!

In my opinion, the only day worth entering is on the 18th.
disalex and FlyDeltaMD88 like this.
Old Jun 17, 2021, 4:55 pm
uxb

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,87MM), WN
Originally Posted by SWAVictor
Good Afternoon.

I have shared this mornings issues with accessing the game, and learned that our vendor performed some maintenance that may have caused some intermittent screen freezing issues.
The maintenance should be completed, and all should be functioning as expected.

Please let me know if you continue to see any performance issues with the site.
You should let your superiors know that this game fell flat... hard. Perhaps the only thing worse than this promo were your court ordered drink vouchers that were made unusable by the pandemic and the current dry spell aboard your fleet.
ulmguy and dominick08 like this.
Old Jun 18, 2021, 2:15 am

Programs: AA, UA, WN
Well it's better than the UA birthday promo

Played almost everyday and got nothing but I "had a chance" this promo stunk and yet beat UAs...I need a beer dangit...coffee...doh...peanuts???
Old Jun 18, 2021, 2:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I entered today the 18th at 3:30am.... no winner, but this. Not sure if it was still on the 17th, or they did not change the website???

Enter again tomorrow—and every day through June 18—for a chance to win!

Tried again around 7:30am and it worked... and got nothing on any of 4 family accounts.

Last edited by NoStressHere; Jun 18, 2021 at 6:34 am
Old Jun 18, 2021, 2:58 am

I won 1,000 points today and played yesterday without winning and I got the same message "Enter again tomorrow—and every day through June 18—for a chance to win!" so I think it is just a default message.
Old Jun 18, 2021, 3:45 am

And I played today and won 0. Sad,
Old Jun 18, 2021, 3:47 am
Original Member

Not even 100pts on the Big Day!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.