Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

New promotion: Book and fly two RTs or four one-ways by May 31st, get 5000 RR points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New promotion: Book and fly two RTs or four one-ways by May 31st, get 5000 RR points

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2021, 12:27 pm
Original Poster

I received this in an email. You might also be able to find it in the promotions section of your account.

Earn 5,000 Rapid Rewards® bonus points when you register, and then book and fly two round trips (or four one-ways) revenue flights between January 27 and May 31, 2021. If a Member books and flies more than two round trips during the promotional period, Member will still only receive a one-time 5,000 Rapid Rewards bonus points. To register for this promotion, you will need to provide your Rapid Rewards account number at the time of registration. If you do not have a Rapid Rewards account number, you may enroll for free. Once you complete and submit the enrollment form, you will be automatically registered for this promotion if all eligibility requirements are met. Member must register for this promotion between January 27 and May 31, 2021 and registration must be completed prior to commencement of travel. Member's qualifying flight(s) must be booked through Southwest Airlines® between January 27 and May 31, 2021 for travel between January 27 to May 31, 2021. Member's flight(s) must be completed between January 27 to May 31, 2021.
Old Jan 27, 2021, 12:29 pm

Non CP or tier qualifying.
Old Jan 27, 2021, 1:00 pm
Company Representative - Southwest Airlines

Programs: Rapid Rewards, IHG/Kimpton, Bonvoy, AA/oneworld, British Airways
Originally Posted by m907
I received this in an email. You might also be able to find it in the promotions section of your account.

Earn 5,000 Rapid Rewards® bonus points when you register, and then book and fly two round trips (or four one-ways) revenue flights between January 27 and May 31, 2021. If a Member books and flies more than two round trips during the promotional period, Member will still only receive a one-time 5,000 Rapid Rewards bonus points. To register for this promotion, you will need to provide your Rapid Rewards account number at the time of registration. If you do not have a Rapid Rewards account number, you may enroll for free. Once you complete and submit the enrollment form, you will be automatically registered for this promotion if all eligibility requirements are met. Member must register for this promotion between January 27 and May 31, 2021 and registration must be completed prior to commencement of travel. Member's qualifying flight(s) must be booked through Southwest Airlines® between January 27 and May 31, 2021 for travel between January 27 to May 31, 2021. Member's flight(s) must be completed between January 27 to May 31, 2021.
This one was by invite only, so if you didn't get the invite to register, you won't see it in the promotions section of your My Account.
m907 likes this.
Old Jan 27, 2021, 1:56 pm

Wow, we both got this one. Guess I'll be rebooking a couple of trips.
Old Jan 27, 2021, 2:37 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LTTE/AMB, AmEx Plat, National EE, WN A-List, CLEAR+, Covid-19
Got it too.

(Also got the "Get CP" promotion )
synergistic likes this.
Old Jan 28, 2021, 11:41 pm

Programs: Delta 2M DM, Southwest A List and CP
Originally Posted by SWAVictor
This one was by invite only, so if you didn't get the invite to register, you won't see it in the promotions section of your My Account.
Oh, I did not get an email, but I did find it in My Account, and I could register.
Old Feb 1, 2021, 9:40 am
Company Representative - Southwest Airlines

Programs: Rapid Rewards, IHG/Kimpton, Bonvoy, AA/oneworld, British Airways
Originally Posted by PHXflier
Oh, I did not get an email, but I did find it in My Account, and I could register.
Perhaps the e-mail got lost in cyberspace.

If it is in you MyAccount, then you were "invited".

I can verify that its not showing in my own MyAccount.
Old Feb 1, 2021, 4:27 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Titanium, UA Gold (*G), DL Silver, Makers Mark Ambassador
Of course I find this thread 30 minutes after booking a trip. Should still hit the threshold without issue though
Old Feb 1, 2021, 5:39 pm

Programs: LTP, PP
Quickly cancel and rebook under the promo!
Old Feb 1, 2021, 5:55 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Based on recent promos, two RTs should earn you at least one Companion Pass.
Old Feb 1, 2021, 7:33 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Titanium, UA Gold (*G), DL Silver, Makers Mark Ambassador
Originally Posted by nsx
It was my final booking for the 6/30 CP, so I know I'll get 2 more RT's to earn the points.
Old Feb 1, 2021, 7:46 pm

Originally Posted by nsx
Right? I mean, I guess 5,000 points is 5,000 points... but without being tier or CP qualifying, this promo is just ~$64 in value. <shrug>
Old May 31, 2021, 3:40 pm

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
I just looked at my WN account; the 5000 points did post but as part of my 4th flight, not as a separate 5000 point entry.
nsx likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.