Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Add companion to flight after already checked in?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2021, 4:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: National Executive Elite, IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Gold, SW A List, Marriott Gold

Here is my scenario, my promo companion pass will be added to my account on Wednesday January 6th. I have a flight on the evening of the 6th.

I want to designate my companion and then add them as my companion on that flight on the 6th.

Will I be able to add them onto the flight even after I’m already checked in for the flight?
Old Jan 4, 2021, 6:52 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by MSP_Monopoly
Will I be able to add them onto the flight even after I’m already checked in for the flight?
Yes.
MSP_Monopoly and cmx like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.