Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase adds Rewards Dashboard for Priority cards (maybe others)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2020, 7:12 pm
Original Poster

(Also, presumably, for the Performance Business card, but I can't verify that for sure.)

I received a "secure message" from Chase today, announcing a new Rewards Dashboard for my personal Southwest Priority card:

We are happy to announce your new Rewards Dashboard!
As a Southwest Rapid Rewards® cardmember, you can now keep track of your $75 Southwest annual travel credit and Upgraded Boarding benefits through the new Rewards Dashboard page on Chase.com. When viewing your Priority card account from your desktop, select the More *** option tab and click on Rewards Dashboard. From there you can see your benefit trackers, the points you have earned year to date and the perks that come with your card.
Has a nice visual tracker to show your overall card earnings for the year, the usage of your $75 credit, and most especially, the usage of your 4 annual Upgraded Bookings, along with the reset date.

Not always happy with changes Chase implements, but this is a very welcome one. Good job Chase!
NoStressHere, Tanic and MrsWLV like this.
Old Nov 5, 2020, 11:04 am
Moderator, Marriott Bonvoy & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United Silver; AA Plat/2MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Hilton Gold
For the Business Performance Card, I can see the new Rewards Dashboard which includes showing me how many of my free boarding upgrades I have used.
Old Nov 5, 2020, 11:47 am

My dashboard says that things "will reset after your statement closing date in 08/2020". [Emphasis added]
Old Nov 5, 2020, 9:45 pm

Originally Posted by dansachs
My dashboard says that things "will reset after your statement closing date in 08/2020". [Emphasis added]
that seems like a minor it issue.
Old Nov 5, 2020, 10:15 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dansachs
Mine is saying 2020 as well. At least the month is correct, and that's the most important thing.
Old Nov 5, 2020, 10:27 pm

Originally Posted by ursine1
Mine is saying 2020 as well. At least the month is correct, and that's the most important thing.
I just upgraded my premier to priority and my benefit reset reflects 2021.
Old Nov 19, 2020, 5:08 am

This is nice. I upgraded to Priority and have an annual fee in a different month, this is a good way to keep track of credits. Wish the IHG card had something like this too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.