Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Spend to A-List with unlimited Tier Qualifying Points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Spend to A-List with unlimited Tier Qualifying Points

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2020, 7:55 am

No email for me or wife accounts.

Not that it would matter much, highly unlikely to do that spending on her account and we only fly on points.
Old May 6, 2020, 10:10 am

This is the reply received from WN, with regard to the two promotions and any need to register:

The promotions automatically apply to the following Rapid Rewards Credit Cards: Priority, Premier, Premier Business, and Performance Business. As long as you have one of those cards, you qualify for the promotions and are enrolled automatically.
Since the terms and conditions state that the offers are non-transferable, it looks like they are targeted and not for all cardholders of the above-referenced cards.
Old May 9, 2020, 11:49 am

uhhhh WTH.... I didnt get this notificaiton of this promotion and I see the 3x grocery points now in a recent transaction.... wish they would alert everyone!!
Old May 10, 2020, 9:09 pm

Originally Posted by braddqq
uhhhh WTH.... I didnt get this notificaiton of this promotion and I see the 3x grocery points now in a recent transaction.... wish they would alert everyone!!
Thank you for mentioning this! I always use my WN Priority for regular spend, CSR for dining and travel and AmEx blue for groceries (except Costco, for which I use the Citi Costco card). I just logged into my Chase account to check and saw that a purchase at a small corner market that doesn't take AmEx tagged as grocery and got triple points on my Priority card. I too wish we'd been notified simply because using the same card for my groceries as my general spend is more convenient.
Old May 10, 2020, 9:20 pm

Originally Posted by mdword
Thank you for mentioning this! I always use my WN Priority for regular spend, CSR for dining and travel and AmEx blue for groceries (except Costco, for which I use the Citi Costco card). I just logged into my Chase account to check and saw that a purchase at a small corner market that doesn't take AmEx tagged as grocery and got triple points on my Priority card. I too wish we'd been notified simply because using the same card for my groceries as my general spend is more convenient.
I think the CSR is offering 5x on groceries in May and June...
nsx likes this.
Old May 10, 2020, 9:23 pm

Originally Posted by synergistic
I think the CSR is offering 5x on groceries in May and June...
I'm way out of the loop. Many thanks!

ETA In case anyone else here also hasn't been keeping up on credit card bonuses recently, the grocery bonuses seem to be happening on quite a few cards. This article has a list of many Chase cards, including the WN cards and the CSR. Thanks again for mentioning it, synergistic.

Last edited by mdword; May 10, 2020 at 9:39 pm
Old May 11, 2020, 5:14 am

Originally Posted by mdword
I'm way out of the loop. Many thanks!

ETA In case anyone else here also hasn't been keeping up on credit card bonuses recently, the grocery bonuses seem to be happening on quite a few cards. This article has a list of many Chase cards, including the WN cards and the CSR. Thanks again for mentioning it, synergistic.
It has been the quietest rollout. I don't think any card has bothered to tell us yet, we've heard it all from external sources. I'm not sure we'll even max out the CSR, but if prepaid tolls count, I think we can wrangle it.
Old May 13, 2020, 3:56 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
I but Trader Joe's gift cards during the bonus quarter. They rarely last me through the next quarter.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.