Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Southwest cancelling flights early this morning.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Southwest cancelling flights early this morning.

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2020, 12:53 pm

Originally Posted by Mr. Vker
They def have SWA employees in Aruba. I've seen them uniformed-they use contractors too. I just think they are setting aside Aruba for the moment and addressing other parts of their system. Right now, AA, Delta and United plan to fly in June-unless Aruba delays restart.
Uniforms don't mean agents aren't contractors working other flights. I claim no AUA personal experience, however. Carriers aren't eager to reveal staffing arrangements to the flying public.
Old Apr 27, 2020, 4:12 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
Originally Posted by LegalTender
Uniforms don't mean agents aren't contractors working other flights. I claim no AUA personal experience, however. Carriers aren't eager to reveal staffing arrangements to the flying public.
They have those in an out of uniform. We fly through Aruba 2-3X a year. One time I had an issue at check in, they said I had to wait for a SW employee to assist. Someone else came to help and had to call back to the US. That's where my info comes from-though it could be wrong too.
LegalTender likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.