Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Legitimate flight options not appearing in search

Old Mar 8, 20, 7:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA scum/0.699MM, WN ALP/CP, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National EE, Avis PC

Looking to fly RIC-SNA and no options at all appear. But, if I search RIC-ATL there is a flight that arrives at 7:20am and then a flight ATL-SNA with a connect in LAS that leaves at 9:20am. Why wouldn't the search show this? Is this a matter of WN no longer filing a fare for that city pair so they can't show results? Also can't find any way, regardless of number of connections to fly SNA-RIC, though I've done it in the past on WN
Old Mar 8, 20, 8:30 pm

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
Probably the triple flight itinerary that's causing the problem.
Old Mar 8, 20, 9:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA scum/0.699MM, WN ALP/CP, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National EE, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Tanic View Post
Probably the triple flight itinerary that's causing the problem.
Ahhh, I wasn't differentiating double connections and double stops, one of which doesn't involve a plane switch (i.e. a total of two flight numbers involved). There are plenty of itineraries I see with double stops, but none of them seem to involve two plane changes.
Old Mar 8, 20, 10:05 pm

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
It should be bookable using the multi-city feature. The price may be higher, or not.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: