Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Advice for CP 2020

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2020, 6:30 pm

Programs: WN A+ CP, UA 1MM/*A Gold, Mar LT Tit, IHG Plat, HH Dia
Short a few thousand CPQP? There's always the option of paying for your next trip or two to finish earning CP, then flying on points & using CP after that.
Old Jan 2, 2020, 6:39 pm

Originally Posted by darthbimmer
Short a few thousand CPQP? There's always the option of paying for your next trip or two to finish earning CP, then flying on points & using CP after that.
A. He's short about 45K QPQP

B. What is this paying for flights thing that you speak of, lol
Old Jan 2, 2020, 6:47 pm

Programs: WN A+ CP, UA 1MM/*A Gold, Mar LT Tit, IHG Plat, HH Dia
Originally Posted by flyer4512
A. He's short about 45K QPQP
B. What is this paying for flights thing that you speak of, lol
Options A&D as stated by OP leave a gap of about 4,000 CPQP to close. I'm not telling someone to go earn 45k miles from flying to get a CP, I'm stating it's reasonable advice to earn a few thousand that way.
Old Jan 2, 2020, 6:54 pm

Originally Posted by darthbimmer
Options A&D as stated by OP leave a gap of about 4,000 CPQP to close. I'm not telling someone to go earn 45k miles from flying to get a CP, I'm stating it's reasonable advice to earn a few thousand that way.

That is saying he gets the 40K personal card..............if he's going to get another credit card he may as well get the 60K business

As of now he has ( or will get getting in the near future) about 80K CPQP for 2020/2021

Earning 4k points on WGA fares still requires spending about $800 on Southwest flights plus all of the other expenses that go with travelling..............anybody who wants to go that route should do so.

Personally I would buy $4k in costco gift cards

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.