Wiki Posts
Search

Southwest Experience

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2019, 4:27 pm
Original Poster

Southwest Experience

I digged a bit deeper on my experience and this is what I found out:
- Gate agent at BUR worked on an assumed name of "Qana" and the SW corporate (CEO's office) does not know who it was - they need to reach out to find that themselves
- Corporate now ask me if they the agent "Qana" gave me the employee ID - I recall asking for the name of this agent and she repeated "Qana" and ran off closing the terminal
- When I first called Customer relations (looks like they close at 3pm PT), they told me there is no incident reported/logged
- Customer relations was just an intake and they didn't care - no empathy nor sorry - told me they will not get back to me nor co-operated with me when I wanted to check that she wrote the facts down correctly including the name
- "Qana"'s manager said on that day "I work with her daily and I trust her" as an excuse to not to listen to me
- "Qana"'s manager did tell me that she told him that I pushed her when I did not do anything closer to this - my hands were holding my stuff and boarding pass - I did make the trip on the same plane which would not have happened if the manager truly believed the story
- When I was boarding "Qana"' was replaced by two men at the gate

The people I got to interact, "Qana"', her manager, and Customer relations - never were customer centric. I have been flying since 1983 and no airline gave me such an experience.

I do wonder that "Qana" ran off when I asked for her name is because she had something else to hide!

I am unsure if I see any "LUV" here!

In the news:
https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wire...m-cam-66553829
https://nypost.com/2019/10/25/southw...vestream-suit/

Last edited by sciconf; Nov 27, 2019 at 4:50 pm
Old Nov 27, 2019, 4:32 pm

What are you even referring to?
writerguyfl likes this.
Old Nov 27, 2019, 4:32 pm

Originally Posted by sciconf
I digged a bit deeper on my experience and...
???
writerguyfl likes this.
Old Nov 27, 2019, 4:38 pm

Oh yes, OP had a long tale of woe in another thread...claimed he was “shackled and gagged”...no idea why a new one was started.

OP has now added a conspiracy theory...”Qana” has something to hide, hence her hasty exit from the scene of the crime. Aliases, coverups, alibis...this story has it all!

OP, give it up...as you were advised multiple times in the other thread. You were out of line (pun intended) with your behavior. Move on.

Last edited by smmrfld; Nov 27, 2019 at 4:46 pm
Old Nov 27, 2019, 5:04 pm
Original Poster

@smmrfld
Are you on Southwest payroll?

Your past posts paint a picture of yourself - "Before making a further jerk of yourself,....."
Old Nov 27, 2019, 5:58 pm

@smmrfld

Your past posts paint a picture of yourself - "Before making a further jerk of yourself,....."
OP, you would be well-served by doing a bit of research before continuing your forlorn posts. The poster to whom you refer in your post is a longstanding (productive) contributor to this forum and is quite well-known here. Rather than miring yourself deeper in the pit of thread drift, you may want to recognize that your behavior warranted the action taken and that you're not likely to get much support or sympathy in this second iteration of your tale. Or you can continue to "paint a picture" of the scenario, as you so eloquently stated...with similar results as you saw in your previous attempt. Best of luck in your quest for redemption in this issue.
steved5480 likes this.
Old Nov 27, 2019, 7:01 pm

Programs: Southwest A-List; Alaska MVPG; Hilton Diamond; Avis PreferredPlus; Marriott Bonvoy Platinum Elite
I don’t understand the opening post

Edit: Boarding dilemma, "Obey instructions".....

Maybe these threads could be merged.
Old Nov 27, 2019, 7:23 pm

Originally Posted by twitch76
I don’t understand the opening post

Edit: Boarding dilemma, "Obey instructions".....

Maybe these threads could be merged.
.....or deleted
Old Nov 27, 2019, 8:01 pm

Programs: Does Non Rev count?
Please don't fly United, please....
Michael El likes this.
Old Nov 27, 2019, 8:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
Since the OP did not indicate the issue they are having a problem with... maybe it is this one:

Boarding dilemma, "Obey instructions".....

Meanwhile - they decided to post links to the old and well beaten stupid pilot bathroom prank.

I do feel bad for people that run into problems while flying, and ever more so when they decide to make their life even worse by going around and around and beating another horse to death.

Personally, I am thankful I have the ability to live in America, fly when I want and .... well.... I am thankful.
lougord99 likes this.
Old Nov 27, 2019, 11:29 pm

OP, it sounds like Southwest really wronged you. You should stick it to them by never flying southwest again.

I mean it, never ever ever fly southwest ever again. Don't even get close to a southwest terminal, baggage claim, or anything else southwest related.

In fact, posting in this forum may have the unintended consequence of making the southwest forum on flyertalk look more popular, ergo southwest itself more popular, so you should probably stop posting here too.

Stick it to 'em!!
Old Nov 28, 2019, 6:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
Originally Posted by camaross
OP, it sounds like Southwest really wronged you. You should stick it to them by never flying southwest again.

I mean it, never ever ever fly southwest ever again. Don't even get close to a southwest terminal, baggage claim, or anything else southwest related.

In fact, posting in this forum may have the unintended consequence of making the southwest forum on flyertalk look more popular, ergo southwest itself more popular, so you should probably stop posting here too.

Stick it to 'em!!

Well said.
Old Nov 28, 2019, 7:04 am

I agree that this thread should be merged with the other one... and then locked.

In another post on a different board, OP says he is spending $3k on a credit card soon, and asks which card would offer the best rewards overall for the purchase. Then, he self-suggests the WN credit card... Guy must not be THAT mad at WN if he's still willing to spend money on a WN-branded credit card and then also obtain an additional 3k WN points. Give it up man!
NoStressHere likes this.
Old Nov 29, 2019, 6:18 am

Programs: Southwest, Best Western Gold, La Quinta, Dollar
Some funny stuff on that other thread! My favorite part of it was how the OP pretended it wasn't him, by referring to the people involved in the third person.
Old Nov 29, 2019, 2:08 pm

@smmrfld

Yes the OP has an Employee ID and we all know there is something going on. The OP made no sense with this thread. Hmm lets see the original thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.