is SW site broken (cant see RR details)

Old Oct 10, 19, 12:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: WN
is SW site broken (cant see RR details)

multiple browsers, cant get data to load on either my or my wife's accts, what gives?

where the data should be, is just empty white boxes
Old Oct 10, 19, 12:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: WN
Old Oct 10, 19, 3:02 am

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
Guessing just temporary. Maybe bandwidth on your location?

Working fine here.
Old Oct 10, 19, 3:52 am

I have been having this problem for weeks. I tried clearing cookies/cache etc nothing works. The only browser I have been able to get it to work in is Internet Explorer...both Chrome and Firefox no bueno!
Old Oct 10, 19, 3:59 am

I am having no trouble with it.
Old Oct 10, 19, 4:02 am

Originally Posted by clone1008 View Post
I have been having this problem for weeks. I tried clearing cookies/cache etc nothing works. The only browser I have been able to get it to work in is Internet Explorer...both Chrome and Firefox no bueno!
I just figured it out on my end....it was my ad blocker....go figure
Old Oct 10, 19, 8:24 am

It's the ad blocker - I have to disable uBlock Origin to get it to work. Been that way for a while.
Old Oct 11, 19, 6:32 am

Originally Posted by Franklin7777 View Post
It's the ad blocker - I have to disable uBlock Origin to get it to work. Been that way for a while.
This is the answer. I discovered it myself about 2 weeks ago. Site worked for years, then suddenly didn't. Cleared cookies, reinstalled Chrome, blah blah blah, nothing. Site worked on IE and in Chrome incognito mode, but not regular. Finally narrowed it down to the ........ Whitelisted it in uBlock and BINGO. Worked again.
Old Yesterday, 3:27 pm

For me it was Windscribe vpn adblocker

I had already turned off uBlock but was still getting this same issue. After some investigation, I found out my Windscribe vpn had a built in adblocker. I had to whitelist the SW site from the windscribe browser add-on. After whitelisting ads for the site, it instantly functioned correctly.

Search this Thread