Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Price Paid for Flight

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2019, 9:02 pm
Original Poster

Price Paid for Flight

I usually pay with miles but used some LUv vouchers for my last flight, is there a way to find out exactly how much I paid for the flight when I log in to my account ?

I may want to change the flight and am trying to see how much I would owe, thanks

Last edited by flyer4512; Jul 16, 2019 at 9:15 pm
Old Jul 16, 2019, 9:18 pm

Start the cancel process, see what it cost, don’t cancel
flyer4512 likes this.
Old Jul 16, 2019, 9:19 pm

Programs: WN A-List
Quickest way is to probably search your inbox for the confirmation number. Or read the top question here: https://www.southwest.com/html/gener...ceipt_faq.html
Old Jul 16, 2019, 9:23 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dmbolp
Start the cancel process, see what it cost, don’t cancel

That works, I used change flight though and it brings up the cost difference. Thanks
Old Jul 17, 2019, 8:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
Originally Posted by poximex
Quickest way is to probably search your inbox for the confirmation number.
Your confirmation email has the details. I put ALL travel emails into a folder called TRAVEL. If a big trip, I actually have a sub-folder with airline, hotel, and other emails. right there when something goes sideways.
Old Jul 17, 2019, 3:24 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold / Marriott Bonvoy(age) Titanium Elite, IHG Platinum, WN A+/CP, Hilton Diamond
Southwest finally updated the confirmation page with more information. You can resend receipts easily now.....hopefully the next improvement is price/FOP info...at least they put the est earn on the confirmation page again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.