Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Southwest Schedule Change Summary Available?

Old Jun 14, 2019, 10:13 pm
Original Poster

Is there some place online that shows all the Southwest Route schedule changes? I got several emails for my flights booked into the future that my flight was delayed but sometimes I book a flight and intend to go standby on the earlier flight when available. However, this is much harder if Southwest changes it's schedule and I don't have this option now. Anyone know if a list of all Southwest schedule changes? Doesn't each airline file the FAA intended schedule well in advance and we can check it and compare it to historical? This would be IMMENSELY helpful.
Old Jun 15, 2019, 11:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
With over 4,000 flights per day, any list could be long.

Even worse, if you had a list today for next week, and they made a change two days from now, you would be trying for flight that is no longer there.

I would think logging on would give you the most accurate and current flights for your city pair. Way better than any list.

As to historical - I think that could be full of bad assumptions. The MAX8 issue along with irregular weather puts a big hold in historical data points.
Old Jun 16, 2019, 10:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking, but WN just made some changes to the Aug schedule due to the MAX issues and a summary can be found here --

OAG Changes 6/16/2019:AI Extends JFK Suspension;MF Suspends SEA-SZX;NK Extension;WN AUG MAX Cuts - Airliners.net

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.