Southwest with medical problems

Old Jun 10, 19, 9:32 pm
Original Poster

Southwest with medical problems

I have to commend Southwest for their care for me yesterday. I was flying from Dallas-LUV to Tampa and after l being stuck on the plane for 2 1/2 hours at that gate (we had to find a relief first officer) I started feeling like I was gonna pass out. The flight attendant was absolutely incredible in calming me down and taking care of me till EMS arrived. Turns out I was overheated, overstressed, and had slightly low blood sugar. I just canít thank Southwest enough for their compassion! The pilot even came to check on me while I was with EMS in the terminal and walked me back to the plane. Just one of the reasons I only fly Southwest! I wish there was a way to thank them (besides already thanking them yesterday)
trooper and OzzyOzzie like this.
Old Jun 10, 19, 10:03 pm

Programs: WN A-List, Hertz 5*, Bonvoy Gold
Glad that it was nothing serious.

Southwest will be glad to get this information from you, including your flight's confirmation number, so that your crew can be properly recognized for their outstanding service. They do this quite often on Twitter. Post a general message, and they will ask you to send them a private message with your confirmation number. Do not publicly post your confirmation number.

https://twitter.com/SouthwestAir/with_replies
Old Jun 11, 19, 1:54 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mke9499 View Post
Glad that it was nothing serious.

Southwest will be glad to get this information from you, including your flight's confirmation number, so that your crew can be properly recognized for their outstanding service. They do this quite often on Twitter. Post a general message, and they will ask you to send them a private message with your confirmation number. Do not publicly post your confirmation number.

https://twitter.com/SouthwestAir/with_replies
I sent a tweet and then a DM. Iím glad the crew will get my thanks for it because they made a incredibly stressful situation so much easier!
mke9499, birdiedouble and dlaue like this.
Old Jul 3, 19, 8:37 pm

Programs: Southwest RR, Alaska Mileage Plan™
Thanks for sharing. It is really nice to take the time to acknowledge those who have helped.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: