Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sad EBCI work-round?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2019, 7:50 am

Programs: Southwest A-List Preferred + CP, Marriott Titanium
I'll also never understand why people put their bags in sideways in the overhead bins. And the people who put their jackets and small bags up there. I've had our flight delayed before because they had to gate check items because people refused to put small bags under their seats
Old Jun 14, 2019, 9:25 am

Originally Posted by apeoples13
I'll also never understand why people put their bags in sideways in the overhead bins. And the people who put their jackets and small bags up there. I've had our flight delayed before because they had to gate check items because people refused to put small bags under their seats
I've never understood why so many people bring so much stuff into the cabin when they can check the bags for free and then expect me to hold my jacket, put my small bag under my seat and give up my foot room when my large bag in riding in the hold.

Last edited by rsteinmetz70112; Jun 14, 2019 at 12:22 pm
Old Jun 14, 2019, 4:47 pm

Programs: WN A-List
I saw someone looking for seat A21 (or whatever their boarding number was.) I chalk it up to some people being very infrequent flyers or never having flown WN.
apeoples13 likes this.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 5:20 pm

Programs: BAEC (Gold), PC (Plat), HH (Gold), MR (Gold)
Originally Posted by rsteinmetz70112
I've never understood why so many people bring so much stuff into the cabin when they can check the bags for free and then expect me to hold my jacket, put my small bag under my seat and give up my foot room when my large bag in riding in the hold.
Yes! This.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 10:03 am

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
Originally Posted by Dunbar
I saw someone looking for seat A21 (or whatever their boarding number was.) I chalk it up to some people being very infrequent flyers or never having flown WN.

That's on the new 737 super super super max max max 22 seats across. 11 on each side.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 10:31 am

Originally Posted by Dunbar
A while back I had settled into 17C with my noise-cancelling headphones on and eyes closed. I opened my eyes a while later (during C boarding) to see a young-ish man looking irritated, mouthing something to me, and pointing to his boarding pass. After I removed my headphones, he was adamant that I was in his seat since I was in 17C and his boarding pass showed C17. It was a quick explanation and he seemed quite embarrassed afterwards, but that was a first for me.
DoB840 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.