Duplicate PNRs and Travel Funds

Old May 30, 2019, 8:08 pm
Original Poster

Duplicate PNRs and Travel Funds

I just had to change a flight and there was a price increase from the flight I'd booked and the new flight I needed. It wasn't much and I needed to make the change.

The really odd part is when I went to the pay screen I was automatically shown the Travel Funds associated with that PNR. There were 3, a credit from an earlier change I'd made but the other two were associated with completely different passenger names.

I was unable to assign the Travel Fund in my name to the flight and that generated an error. The odd thing is that the travel fund in my name was automatically deducted from the price without me doing anything.

I was aware that there were duplicate PNRs during the change over from the old system to the new one, but I thought all of those duplicates would have long expired by now.

Has anyone seen anything like this?
Old May 30, 2019, 10:31 pm

Southwest's superb IT strikes again.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.