Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

MAX flights zero'ed out through end of schedule

MAX flights zero'ed out through end of schedule

Old Mar 15, 2019, 6:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by freeflyin
This is exactly why I may not retain A+. I cannot take an increased chance of cancellations and have booked all my travel this week and going forward,which would have gone to WN, on another carrier.
If, as has been asserted elsewhere, Southwest zeroed out all Max flights to the end of the schedule you will have less uncertainty with WN than with AA or UA, who apparently plan to reschedule just a few weeks at a time.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amer...l#post30888385
Old Mar 15, 2019, 6:41 am

We have a flight in October that was on a MAX that just got a schedule change to fly out 1.5 hours earlier. We actually can't make that new flight and they were super flexible with rebooking us to the next day.
Old Mar 15, 2019, 8:22 am

Originally Posted by mykidissmarterthanyou
We have a flight in October that was on a MAX that just got a schedule change to fly out 1.5 hours earlier. We actually can't make that new flight and they were super flexible with rebooking us to the next day.
I'm curious how you had a flight in October booked when they just opened up October today.
Old Mar 15, 2019, 8:36 am

Programs: UA GOLD MM,WN CP A+list, HH Gold,MR LT Titanium
Originally Posted by 3Cforme
If, as has been asserted elsewhere, Southwest zeroed out all Max flights to the end of the schedule you will have less uncertainty with WN than with AA or UA, who apparently plan to reschedule just a few weeks at a time.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amer...l#post30888385
Agreed, but coupled with all of my recent Southwest delays due to maintenance, my upcoming trips have been booked on DL.
I am looking forward to returning to WN once there are some reports of a schedule returning to a reliable level
Old Mar 15, 2019, 5:54 pm

It was for October 1. It's been booked since the day they opened the schedule for it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.