Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Upgraded boarding question

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2019, 8:52 pm
Original Poster

Upgraded boarding question

If I purchase the upgraded boarding for $40 or $50, and I have a connection, do I get the upgraded boarding for both flights or just for the flight to my connecting point?
Old Mar 18, 2019, 1:20 am

It's per flight, so you would have to pay again to upgrade your connecting flight.

Get an A1 – A15 boarding position

Now you can be one of the first on the plane by upgrading on the day of travel! When available, Upgraded Boarding allows you to secure a position in the A1 – A15 boarding group for just $30, $40, or $50 per flight, depending on your itinerary.
To upgrade, ask a Customer Service Agent at the departure gate or ticket counter for availability.

Terms & Conditions: Available at the departure gate or ticket counter on day of travel only. Prices based on Customer's itinerary. Subject to availability.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.