Upgrades at Airport

Old Mar 19, 2019, 2:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA MM Plat; AA MM Gold; HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Cledaybuck

Hey man, you get to pick any coach seat you want
Old Mar 23, 2019, 3:50 pm

Programs: SWRR, HH, SM, TSA Pre
When I bought an upgraded boarding position at MCO last time I was there I ended up being A1.
Old Mar 25, 2019, 12:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
The subject line needs to be changed. There is not such thing as an “upgrade” on WN because all seats are the same. Nor can you “upgrade” your BP though you can certainly buy a higher number.

The real subject is “How do I buy a BS boarding pass at airport and then get fee credit through my Chase Southwest Premier card?”
Old Mar 25, 2019, 3:31 pm

Originally Posted by Boraxo
The subject line needs to be changed. There is not such thing as an “upgrade” on WN because all seats are the same. Nor can you “upgrade” your BP though you can certainly buy a higher number.

The real subject is “How do I buy a BS boarding pass at airport and then get fee credit through my Chase Southwest Premier card?”
Other than your opinion regarding what constitutes an "upgrade," which you are entitled to, almost everything else you wrote is incorrect.

The product (an open A1-15 boarding position) is literally named Upgraded Boarding. This is also the terminology Chase uses when referring to the free benefit included with the Priority card.

Upgraded Boarding offers one a lower number.

The free benefit is not available with the Premier card.

Business Select is something completely different -- a fare type, which can be purchased in advance or upgraded to from another fare type at the airport. The credit card benefit referred to here has nothing to do with Business Select.
steved5480 likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.