Wiki Posts
Search

SWA Web site problem? Help!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2019, 10:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, WN CP, Latin Pass Bonus
SWA Web site problem? Help!

For the past two days whenever I go to the My Account section (after logging in ok), all the sub tabs such as Snapshot, Manage Accounts, My Trips works fine.
But when I click on Recent Activity to see my RR account activity, I get "Well, this is awkward" and call SWA representative. (I did and no help). Error code SW9999992.

the rest of the Web site seems to work fine. Just trying to see postings for "points earned and used" over the past few weeks.

Am I doing something wrong. I did try a different browser and no difference. Thanks
Old Feb 16, 2019, 12:21 pm

Programs: WN A-List Pref, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat
It's been a while since this was noted, but it likely has something to do with some part of your profile missing:

Error SW9999992 on new Rapid Rewards My Account Snapshot
Old Feb 16, 2019, 4:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, WN CP, Latin Pass Bonus
Originally Posted by roundtree
It's been a while since this was noted, but it likely has something to do with some part of your profile missing:

Error SW9999992 on new Rapid Rewards My Account Snapshot
Thanks. that is exact problem for me, but I checked both my and companions profile info and all looks correct. Companion activity detail comes up ok going thru her account. But when I log in and look for Activity, I still get error message. Not a bid deal as I had checked a week ago, but I cannot see detail of points used/earned. Of course, agents have no clue as to why. Guess I will have to wait a week and hope it clears up. thanks again for the link - don't know why WN cannot put in better explanations of the error.
Old Feb 16, 2019, 6:26 pm

Programs: WN A-List, CP, Marriott Gold
I've had the same problem for the past 4 days.... The phone call was useless.
Old Feb 17, 2019, 6:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
Might be worth deleting and re entering each item you can in your profile. Worth a shot.
Old Feb 18, 2019, 11:02 am

Programs: Southwest, Best Western Gold, La Quinta, Dollar
I've been seeing the same message for the past couple weeks, at least. I can tell my points are posting, because the total keeps going up, but it isn't a warm and fuzzy feeling.
Old Feb 18, 2019, 12:09 pm

Started happening for me as well recently. First noticed it about a week ago.
Old Feb 19, 2019, 3:24 am

I've had the same issue for the past week. I will try the suggestion from No Stress Here and report back if it helps.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 8:06 am

Programs: WN A-List, CP, Marriott Gold
Tried the suggestions above, but still get the Awkward screen. Tried different browsers... still no luck. It's been a week now.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 6:27 am

I hope the "Check In" at T-24 works for me in a few days.... That's one I probably can't test in advance.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 1:12 pm
Company Representative - Southwest Airlines

Programs: Rapid Rewards, IHG/Kimpton, Bonvoy, AA/oneworld, British Airways
Good Afternoon all. We have a known issue with displaying "Recent Activity" if your activity includes points earned from a hotel stay.
We are actively working on resolution - no need to delete and re-enter any information saved to your account.

I will report back when I have a date for the resolution.

Until then, if you need information on your point activity one of our Customer Support Representatives will be happy to assist you.

Thank you for your patience while we get this resolved.
ursine1, steved5480 and bobunf like this.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 3:26 pm

Programs: WN
Originally Posted by SWAVictor
Good Afternoon all. We have a known issue with displaying "Recent Activity" if your activity includes points earned from a hotel stay.
We are actively working on resolution - no need to delete and re-enter any information saved to your account.

Until then, if you need information on your point activity one of our Customer Support Representatives will be happy to assist you.

And there ya go. Thanks Victor. (Putting Xanax back in the bottle).
Old Feb 21, 2019, 7:15 pm

Programs: UA GOLD MM,WN CP A+list, HH Gold,MR LT Titanium

I cannot see my recent activity and I never have any hotel stays post to my WN account,so this issue must involve other issues as well.
Old Feb 22, 2019, 5:49 am

.... if your activity includes points earned from a hotel stay.
Yes, yes it does. Thanks!
Old Feb 23, 2019, 10:28 pm

Programs: WN
My "Recent Activity" is back up on my account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.