Speculation on Hawaii Fares?

Old Feb 12, 2019, 9:28 am

There's speculation that the LUV airline will start selling Hawaii tickets on Valentine's Day.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 9:46 am

Programs: WN A-List Pref, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by rove312
There's speculation that the LUV airline will start selling Hawaii tickets on Valentine's Day.
While possible, WN has indicated that they won't start selling until completing the remaining tabletop exercises and final ETOPS flight(s). Color me skeptical that it happens in less than 48 hours.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 10:16 am

I'm curious about how many points it's going to take. I'm guessing above 50k R/T.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 12:15 pm

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
Originally Posted by dlaue
I would not be too surprised to see restrictions on companion pass bookings for Hawaii service. If I recall correctly, when WN had its relationship with ATA for Hawaii service, it took twice the WN flights to get an award ticket as it did for a mainland ticket.
Sounds right. Under RR1.0 Hawaii flights on TZ cost 16 credits one way. But WN was also giving out triple flight credits like candy... they added up pretty quickly.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 12:57 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by bupac
I'm curious about how many points it's going to take. I'm guessing above 50k R/T.
That'd be reflective of about an $800 R/T. Probably in the right ballpark to start for most of the U.S.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.