Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Priority Pass Lounge The Club MDW opening late 2024

Priority Pass Lounge The Club MDW opening late 2024

Old Dec 17, 2020, 1:30 pm
Original Poster

Looks like the plan is (was) 3700 sqft, near B1, with windows facing northeast across the tarmac between B and C.

I don't know if the plan has changed due to covid.

Old Dec 17, 2020, 6:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
This thread has surely gone way off track. From PP Lounge at MDW to getting to/from MDW and now LAX?

Anyways, last post had a layout - any news of WHEN this might open?
Old Dec 29, 2020, 10:48 am

Programs: AA PLT
All of the progress updates here stopped in August, before which they all said that construction work on concessions had been halted, so I assume it's not coming any time soon.
Old Apr 18, 2021, 7:00 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Plat
Any updates on whether this lounge opened and if Priority Pass users have access?
Old Apr 18, 2021, 8:12 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by haahwee
Any updates on whether this lounge opened and if Priority Pass users have access?
It is not open.

Based on additional info I got from CDA, it almost certainly will be Priority Pass whenever it does finally open.
Old Apr 19, 2021, 8:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Hopefully it opens. I'd rather fly MDW than ORD and Delta services both airports non-stop for me. But I chose ORD to fly out of in case of IROP's since there is a skyclub during a long delay
Old Apr 22, 2021, 10:19 am

Programs: AA, Delta, Southwest, HHonors, Marriott
Was flying out of B1 Sunday and saw zero evidence of a lounge opening soon. In fact most restaurants and bars at MDW are still closed down, so I assume it will be awhile yet before they continue any work on a lounge there.
Old Apr 27, 2021, 8:40 am

On the plus side MDW now has Clear, just need the lounge!
Old Jun 20, 2022, 6:44 pm

Programs: Ikon Pass Full + AS Gold + Marriott Titanium + Hilton Gold. Recovering UA Plat. LT lounge AA+DL+UA
Originally Posted by TortillaChip
On the plus side MDW now has Clear, just need the lounge!
And as the skies fill again, wonder whether I can put my name on the waitlist before a 2023 flight from Midway!
Old Nov 22, 2022, 1:19 am

Has anyone heard anything about this or is it permanently dead?
Old Nov 29, 2022, 12:41 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hilton/Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by m907
Has anyone heard anything about this or is it permanently dead?
I'll be passing through tomorrow and will report back if I see anything that looks like progress.
steved5480 likes this.
Old Dec 3, 2022, 10:22 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hilton/Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by captaink
I'll be passing through tomorrow and will report back if I see anything that looks like progress.
Answer is a big fat nope. I'd say it's dead pending an official update from the city...
jmw and m907 like this.
Old Dec 6, 2022, 12:04 am

Originally Posted by captaink
Answer is a big fat nope. I'd say it's dead pending an official update from the city...
just like MDW, a busy hub at HOU too bad doesn't have a lounge
Old Dec 27, 2022, 8:00 pm
Original Poster

Update:

"I can confirm that the lounge is still in the plan, is currently under development, and Airport Dimensions, previously known as ALD, is still the operator for this space. We are excited to bring this new passenger choice to MDW for the first time!

The redevelopment program schedule has been revised as a result of the challenges caused by the Covid-19 pandemic. This also required changes to the phasing of when spaces are developed so that passengers are not inconvenienced by the redevelopment."
Old Apr 6, 2023, 11:15 am

Flying out of MDW the other day I saw the area around the white sox grill and the surrounding shops was walled off. Maybe there is some movement on this?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.