Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

40k short for CP, have a personal card, any way to get it for next year?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2018, 3:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott-LT Titanium; AA-LT Gold/Currently Plat Pro

I am 40k short for companion pass. I already have a personal card and am ok for the 5/24 rule (or even if it is 4/24). Do I have any options to get it in time?
Old Dec 7, 2018, 7:48 pm

Originally Posted by odie11
I am 40k short for companion pass. I already have a personal card and am ok for the 5/24 rule (or even if it is 4/24). Do I have any options to get it in time?
How long have you have the personal card ? If you had it about 2 years you can plan CP for 2019/2020.

The chances of getting a CC approved and the bonus posting in 2018 is not very good.

I have never changed statement closing dates but basically you would have to apply and be approved for the Business card today, card arrives by ~ 12/15, complete spend and have the statement close by 12/30..............that's tight.
Old Dec 7, 2018, 8:13 pm

Programs: Marriott and MLife Platinum, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Spire Elite, Hyatt Explorist
You could price out booking some local hotel stays earning Rapid Rewards points through Rocketmiles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.