Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Confirm RocketMiles & Its Bonus Count CP, How Long to Post?

Old Oct 23, 18, 8:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic, WN A List Preferred, Hyatt Globalest, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Spire

Can anyone confirm that points and bonuses from RocketMiles hotel bookings count towards the Companion pass? Does anyone have a good RocketMiles intro bonus offer? Also about how long does it take for a RocketMiles hotel stay typically to post to the RR account?

Finally I also see if you book hotels on the Southwest web site you earn points I assume these also are CP qualifying. What is the points posting time frame if you book and stay at a hotel using the Southwest web site?

Looking at this to try to top off some points to get the CP in 2018. I'm over 5/24 so I can't get a WN Chase card for a while!
Old Oct 23, 18, 11:41 pm

Programs: Southwest Companion Pass
Rocketmiles and points through the Southwest website are CPQP's. However, any intro bonuses are not. Points usually post a couple days after the stay was completed. This is true even for a pre-paid reservation.
jetsetter likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: