Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Southwest San Diego riddle for Friday 6/29

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2018, 2:39 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Platinum
Thanks for the update! Glad you got something out of it. I totally underestimated how popular this would be. Oh well, got me out of the office at least!
Old Jun 29, 2018, 3:11 pm
Original Poster

Well, there’s still a chance to win...

Enter for a chance to win a weekend getaway to New York (Newark)!

We just gave away half of the seats on a plane to New York (Newark) during our event in Little Italy in San Diego! But no worries if you missed it – there’s still time to get in on the fun.

To enter for the chance to win a row of seats (yes! You + 5 friends) on a flight to New York (Newark), and a two-night hotel stay courtesy of Southwest® Hotels, head to Twitter or Instagram and write a love letter to New York (Newark). Post about what you’d do during a weekend there and make sure to include #SouthwestFlightGiveaway #sweepstakes. The sweepstakes ends 11:59pm on 7/13.

Old Jun 29, 2018, 7:44 pm
ryw

Programs: DL GM, Marriott Titanium
Congrats to those who got the prize!

Originally Posted by Marcus Harper

To enter for the chance to win a row of seats (yes! You + 5 friends) on a flight to New York (Newark), and a two-night hotel stay courtesy of Southwest® Hotels, head to Twitter or Instagram and write a love letter to New York (Newark). Post about what you’d do during a weekend there and make sure to include #SouthwestFlightGiveaway #sweepstakes. The sweepstakes ends 11:59pm on 7/13.

So something like "I love going to New York (Newark) because I can trick people into thinking it's New York when it's really in New Jersey!"? (My big question is whether the hotel is in New York proper or in New Jersey! )
Old Jul 3, 2018, 3:16 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LTTE/AMB, AmEx Plat, National EE, WN A-List, CLEAR+, Covid-19
Been a little busy to post, but FWIW I got into the line around 11:40(?) and it was all over by noon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.