Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BWI-BOS

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2018, 2:42 pm
Original Poster

BWI-BOS

I found out last Friday that I need to go to Boston on Monday. When I checked, I found that every BWI-BOS WN flight on Monday was sold out, and the Sunday mid day, afternoon and evening flights were fully booked too. (I kept checking back and eventually a seat opened). When I checked other airlines from DC area to BOS, they were mostly fully booked too. Is there something going on in Boston? Or is this typical?
Old Apr 22, 2018, 3:55 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
In addition to the one WN flight with availability, I see 9 AA flights (xDCA), 7 B6 flights (xDCA), In addition, if BWI is significantly more convenient than DCA and depending on where you are headed, e.g. downtown Boston vs. somewhere outside Boston, you might consider BWI-MHT which has 3 flights with availability.

Beyond that, it is Monday AM on a business week for a business route.
Old Apr 22, 2018, 4:54 pm

Spring Break

I’m a regular on this route and the flight you’re asking about, so speaking from experience. It’s spring break time for Boston Schools, so rates go through the roof and get sold out.

JetBlue also flies this route non stop, so you can check that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.